IROAST Young Faculty Members for International Joint Research
IROAST is calling for applications for the Young Faculty Members for International Joint Research. KU faculty members (assistant professor, lecturer, associate professor) in the Faculty of Science and Technology, Institute of Pulsed Power Science, Magnesium Research Center and Center for Water Cycle, Marine Environment and Disaster Management can apply for the program. We ask those interested to read the Application Guidelines, fill out the Application Form below and submit it to the IROAST secretariat at szk-kiko*jimu.kumamoto-u.ac.jp by email. Applications will be screened by the IROAST Steering Committee and may be turned down depending on the screening results.
(Please change the letter from * to @ for spam prevention.)
- Application Guidelines（Japanese/English PDF）
- Application Form（Japanese/English DOC）
- Annual Report (English DOC)
- Regulations of the Kumamoto University International Research Organization for Advanced Science and Technology (Japanese/English PDF)
- 参考_安全保障輸出管理に関する留意事項/ Notes_Security Export Control