Professor, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia
· Heterogeneous mono, bimetal and multimetal supported catalyst design and characterization.
· Development of new siliceous and non-siliceous mesoporous materials and their
functionalization to be used for conversion of biomass to liquid fuels and chemicals.
· Synthesis of new advanced carbon structures derived from biomass waste as catalyst support
and energy storage materials (activated carbons, one and two-dimensional carbon nanotubes,
graphene nanosheets, 3D carbon structures).
· Biomass conversion processes optimization into value added green chemicals and fuels.
· Hydrogen production and storage from renewable sources.
· Circular economy, waste (municipal, industrial, plastic waste, sewerage) to wealth creation.
· Catalytic reactor design for energy conversion and storage applications.