- Heterogeneous Catalysis: Eco-friendly Nanostructured Catalysts Design for Organic Transformations
- Microporous, Mesoporous and Hierarchical Zeolites, Organic-Inorganic Hybrids, Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOF) including Silicates, Phosphates, Aluminates, Titanates, Carbons, Binary and Ternary Metal Oxides
- Morphologically (Size and Shape) Controlled Mono- and Bi-metallic nanomaterials.
- Green Chemistry and Catalysis including Photocatalysis, Electrocatalysis and Environmental Catalysis
- Environmental Remediation Processes (Photo-degradation of Volatile Organic Compounds, Phenols, Dyes, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals)
- Energy Conversion (Biomass; Fuel Cell; Water Splitting; Solar Fuels from Water and Carbon Dioxide)
- Energy Storage (Li-ion Battery) and Gas Adsorption Studies (Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide)
- Advanced Materials including Superconductors, Superioniconductors, Semiconductors, Metal Hydrides